Saturday 23 November 2013

Audience research 23rd Nov

Readers,

The website Pearl & Dean explains to us what age range and gender will most likely go and see a film at the cinema. I have categorized myself and the film I am making, in this area of: 15+ cinema-goers who are young and upmarket. My target market age range is 15-24 years and my gender market would be females because they can relate to the film as it is set in an all girls boarding school, but males also might like my film because of the stalker thriller element. I will also be targeting ABC1 social grade people. (A-upper middle class, B-middle class and C1-lower middle class) The reason I will be aiming at these specific people is that they are fairly well paid and they are more likely to go and see my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment