Friday 7 February 2014

2 minute opening update 7th Feb

Readers,

Today I continued with my editing of my film and have completed this. My film length at the moment is 3 minutes and 45 seconds so I must shorten this so it becomes 2 minutes. I will be looking at openings of different horror/thriller films to look at: colours used, graphic titling and special effects that are used on these titles to make them disappear or move in any way.

After half term I will be starting my sound track to fit with the film and then I will be putting everything together to produce my final product which I will then upload.

Please post COMMENTS!!!!! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Phoebe, looking forward to the upload after half term!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phoebe, interesting project.
    I liked the suspense that was built up in the opening scenes leading to the introduction of the 'villain'. I think the music was well timed and it is good to hear an original score. In my opinions the choice of font for the credits could be revised, I'm not sure the use of a font that has Serifs is modern enough, but perhaps you are paying homage to some older films in the genre. Lastly, I feel as though the sound during the group shots could be improved, perhaps a small directional mic or lapel mic would help. Good luck. Ed

    ReplyDelete